Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Bag-ology" - Mini Messenger Bag

 Excuse the poor quality pictures!  I went to take pictures of the girls handbags they made in class last night and my camera was dead.  My son happened to be home so I used his phone.   The phone probably takes better pictures than this but I wasn't used to using it so this is how they turned out.  I hope to have my camera ready and waiting next month.
I am starting a class called "Bag-ology" where  each month you make a different handbag.  You may come to just one class or you may come to them all.
 This month was the "Mini Messenger bag".  It is probably one of the easier patterns to use and I love their little trick to get the lining to fit in perfectly.
Next month we hope to make 2 purses.  The "Triangle Purse" and the "Zippy Strippy" pouch.  We will be meeting at 7:00 p.m., Monday, October 17,2011.  Let me know if you would like to join in.  Details on "classes" page.

No comments: