Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Vintage Tin" has arrived!

 Crabapple Hill's newest pattern "Vintage Tin" has just arrived.  A great "man quilt" with it's vintage cars, oil cans and license plates.  Looks great in the black and whites.
I already started with my first block.  I hope to have my sample done for the quilt shows coming up but that will mean some major stitching in the next few weeks.  It's a great project to work on during the olympics.
I am not using the Lucien fabric line but a combination of fabrics that I have.  Lucien fabrics are very unreliable as far as delivery time.  I may get one bolt and then may not get the others for 3 months or more and I'm excited  to start it right away.  Patterns are $28.00.  The pattern suggests using Cosmo floss 895(dark grey) which I have available in spools or skeins.
Let me know by e-mail if you are interested.  I will try to post it on the website.  My website is having a major overhaul which I hope will be completed in a month.  It should make things alot easier on your end as well as mine.

No comments: