Wednesday, August 1, 2012

September Wallhanging

 One month till September! Time sure does go by quickly.  Here is the wallhanging for September-Calendar of Quilts.  I didn't add the "ABC" (personal choice) but the fabric for them is in the kit.  As long as someone is still interested in joining , I keep cutting more kits so if you would still like to participate, let me know.  Info is under "Block of the Month on the website.
I finished the companion Monster tooth fairy pillow for boys (or girls).  The pattern is in the book "Curiosities and Mischief" available for $22.00.  Kits for the pillow also available for $4.50 each.

1 comment:

Shannon and Scooby said...

Hello! I am a fan of your work!
I saw on your blog that you said I could get the Monster Tooth Fairy pillow as a kit? I have been looking for it and can't seem to locate the kit, I can only find the pattern book.
Can you head me in the right direction? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!!!
Shannon