Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Calendar of Quilts" Update

I keep saying to myself that I am going to post more blogs but I get busy sewing and think that I will make one more project and then I can post them all together.  Well here is what I have been working on lately!  First of all I better put up pictures of the March, April and May---Calendar of Quilts wallhangings.


Well ...  they were straight up  before I posted them!

 Here's a queen-sized quilt I worked on which I am going to call "Sash in the Box".  I used "Windflower" by Daphne B.  I love the colours and the border fabric is magnificient!  It's a teal and brown poppy fabric.
  I used the coordinating poppy allover fabric for the backing.




Next I am working on the most adorable bibs ever!  Check out the baby patterns under the patterns page  to see all the new patterns I got!  Here are a few pictures!  I am not quite done all my samples yet!  There are some cute little shoes made out of wool felt that I want to try.
I guess that is all for tonight.  I have to round up the other projects and take some pictures.  Hopefully I can do that this weekend!

No comments: