Thursday, December 1, 2011

White Christmas ?

 I don't know whether we will have a white Christmas outside or not but it will be inside.  This pattern is called "White Christmas" designed by one of my favorite designers - "Don't Look Now" from Australia.
I used Fairy Frost fabric which is a white fabric with a silver metallic glitter on it.  The picture, of course, does not do it justice.  If you seen it at one of the shows you know what I mean.  I carry the Fairy Frost fabric at $15.00 a yard.  The kit (as shown) can be found on the kits page and the pattern can be found on the patterns page under "Don't Look Now".
 This is a Terry Atkinson pattern using her new line of zippers.  The pattern is called "Pillow Trio".  Kit available for $28.00.
Lots of cute patterns in the  "3 times the charm" book using charm squares.  I have kits available for the baby quilt using the "Greta" pattern.  The small table topper uses "FaLaLa" charm squares.

No comments: