Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Projects for the New Year!

New fabric is piling into the shop!  I am definitely running out of room but I love inspiring everyone with new projects to work on.  Unfortunately I don't have the time I think I am going to have to make samples so I am posting some kits I have made up with the new fabric that has come in.

First I have Moroccan Tile made with Stonehenge fabrics from Northcott.


Also, new is "Garden View" using Wild Flowers from Northcott.  I have made the quilt but haven't had it machine quilted yet.

What I really need to be working on are baby quilts.  My daughter,Lindsay and her husband, Jared are expecting identical twin boys in January.  They will be brothers to 17 month old Ethan.   She is going to be busy so  I hope to go up to help her for a few weeks so I had better get organized.  Also, my boss at my dental hygiene job  has sold his dental practice to another dentist so I will have to get used to some changes there.  We have worked together for 26 years. 
I will try to post some other new projects that I have been working on real soon.

No comments: